1.1.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Sonsoles Hernández Sánchez (hereinafter, the Person Responsible).
Postal address: Calle Magnolio, 16-3 CP 05002 – Ávila (SPAIN)
Telephone: (+34) 686 00 98 54
2.1.- What will the data controller use my data for?
Sending of commercial communications related to the services offered by the person in charge.
- To send you commercial communications related to the activities and services that we offer in the Responsible and that fall within the reasonable expectation of you in relation to the services previously contracted. This treatment may cease if you object to it.
Requests for information.
- When you contact us, for example, using the contact form on the website, by telephone, fax, e-mail, messenger services, social networks, telephone or even in person, to request information or queries on any subject, make a suggestion, complaint or claim, we will treat your data in order to meet the request for information and / or consultation that you have made, with the management and scope that it requires. This operation may include the use of the data received for the preparation of proposals for services and/or collaboration, in the event that this is indeed the request.
Human Resources: job offers and selection processes.
- The person in charge maintains a job bank with all those people who wish to do so. If you apply to join this job exchange, for example, by sending your “best quality” through the Employment form on our website, please note that we will process your data for inclusion in the job exchange to cover possible future recruitment and/or collaboration with our organization, internships or scholarships, which involves the evaluation of your application according to the characteristics of the profile or position in your case may be needed and contact you for the management and processing of the selection process. In the event that a selection process is initiated as a result of the above, the data provided may be processed for the preparation of the employment contract.
- In the event that the Controller has an open job offer, the submission of your data in this context and for this purpose, will be processed by the Controller in order to manage the selection process and in particular evaluate your application. In addition to the above, if you give us your consent, your data may be included in the Responsible’s job offers. Eventually, your data may be processed for the purpose of preparing the employment contract, if the parties reach an agreement on the beginning of the employment relationship.
2.2.- How long will you keep my data?
The storage periods for the data you provide us with are closely linked to the processing in question.
In this respect, we would like to inform you that we will process the data in general terms for as long as the legal relationship that takes place or does not oppose the processing is maintained.
Once the period of time indicated above has expired, we will keep your data on one side, as long as the regulations impose it on us, and on the other side, until the complete limitation period for actions that may occur has expired. These terms may be conditioned, among other factors, by the law applicable to the relationship between the parties.
Therefore, in order to calculate the storage period, it will be necessary to take as a starting point the period indicated in section 2.2.2 relating to the specific treatment and to add the period of time that could affect it in terms of the prescription of regulations and the prescription of actions.
2.2.1.- Time-limits related to processing:
- Processing relating to the sending of commercial communications directly related to the services provided by the Controller.
- Processing of requests for information. We will process your data for the time necessary to process your request for information.
- Treatments related to Human Resources management: job offers and selection processes.
- Job vacancies: we will maintain your CV for a period of two years, at which time we will delete it, unless we ask you before that period for authorisation to keep your CV for an additional period of time and you give us your consent.
- Candidates for selection processes: for the duration of the selection process for which the candidate applied and three additional months. If the candidate gives his or her authorisation to be included in the employment exchange at the time of applying, during the application process or at the end of the process, the period of retention shall be that of the employment exchange as of the date of his or her inclusion.
- Cookies: according to the type of cookies, expressed in the corresponding policy.
2.2.2.- Time limits imposed by the regulations and prescription of actions:
- Civil Code (Article 1964): 5 years.
- Law 28 of Law 1/1973 of 1 March 1973, 3 or 10 years in general. Likewise, Law 39 of Law 1/1973, of March 1, 1973, and the term contained therein of 30 years may also be applicable to the relationship between the parties.
- Commercial Code: 6 years documentation retention obligations imposed by Article 30.
3.- LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
3.1.- Why can the data controller process my data? What legitimates it?
Depending on the relationship that is established and therefore the purpose of the processing, the legal basis may be different. Here are the different situations that may arise and the legal basis that may apply to you depending on the treatment:
Purposes related to the sending of commercial communications
- Sending commercial communications: In accordance with current legislation and having weighed up our interests and your rights, we would like to point out that we have a legitimate interest in processing your data in order to send you commercial communications related to the services contracted by you with us (without prejudice to your being able to oppose this processing at any time).
Attention to information requests
- Respond to requests for information: This processing is legitimised by the consent given by you at the time of sending your request for information and/or assistance.
Human Resources | Job candidates:
- We will include your CV in our job exchange and process your application based on the consent given by you at the time of submission of this information. You may withdraw your consent at any time, but withdrawal of your consent will mean that we will no longer include you in the selection process and will remove your application from our job vacancies.
- We are entitled to this processing by the consent given by you at the beginning of the navigation on our website.
3.2.- Consequences of the withdrawal of consent or opposition to the processing of your data. Mandatory and optional fields.
In the event that you are asked at any time to give your consent for the processing of a purpose for which consent is required, your failure to give your consent (or your subsequent withdrawal) will not affect you in any way. Neither will your opposition to the processing of your data for purposes based on legitimate interest (for example, the use of your data as a customer for sending commercial communications) have any kind of consequence.
On some data collection forms you will clearly see that some fields are marked as mandatory (with an asterisk) and the rest are voluntary. If you do not fill in the voluntary fields, you will not have any consequences, and you will be able to complete them if you are interested in doing so.
4.1.- Will my data be transferred to third parties?
In general, except under legal obligation, your data will not be transferred to any third party without your express and affirmative consent.
4.2.- Providers of services related to the website.
Hosting: the web page of the person in charge is hosted by the provider Webempresa Europa S.L.
5.1.- What rights do I have in terms of data protection? General information.
With regard to the personal data collected for processing, you have the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, suppression and portability. We also inform you that in certain circumstances you will have the right to request the limitation or opposition of the processing of your data, in which case the data controller will cease to process them and will only keep them in the event that there is a regulatory obligation to do so or until the prescription of the actions that may occur.
If you would like more information about the aforementioned rights, we invite you to continue reading or to visit the infographics produced by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, accessible through the following hyperlink.
5.2.- What are these rights?
Right of access: This right allows the data subject to obtain confirmation from the data subject as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, the right of access to the personal data as well as to the following additional information: (e) the existence of a right to request from the controller the correction or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the data subject or to object to such processing; (f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; (g) available information on the origin of the data; (h) the existence of automated decisions.
Right of rectification: This right entitles the data subject to request the Controller to rectify or supplement inaccurate personal data without delay. It is important that the data contained in the databases are up to date and in this regard we are at your disposal to rectify any errors or inaccuracies that may exist in them.
Right to deletion: At any time you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data request which will be dealt with without delay unless any of the circumstances set out in the General Data Protection Regulations apply, including the fact that we must retain your data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to be able to defend ourselves against a claim.
Right of portability: In the case of automated data processing based on consent, you may request that we, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, forward to another data controller the personal data about you that you have provided to us.
Right of objection: Through this right the data subject objects to the processing of his/her data by the data controller. This right is not absolute, which implies that the data controller may continue to process the data as long as he can prove legitimate reasons that prevail over the interests, rights of the data subject or for the formulation, exercise and defence of claims.
Right to limit processing: This right gives you the right to request the data controller to limit the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, as indicated below. In the case of exercising this right, the data controller may only process the data with the consent of the data subject. The circumstances under which this right may be exercised are as follows:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time allowing the data subject to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing carried out by the controller is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the personal data and instead requests the limitation of their use;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them for the purposes of formulating, exercising or defending claims;
- the data subject has opposed processing, while it is being checked whether the data controller’s legitimate reasons prevail over those of the data subject.
5.3.- How and where can I exercise them?
We will be happy to answer any questions or complaints you may have regarding data protection. Likewise, you may address your complaint or exercise your rights through any of the contact channels indicated in the heading of this data protection policy.
You may also contact the supervisory authority which you consider appropriate to lodge your complaint (e.g. in the country where you have your habitual residence, place of work or where you consider the alleged infringement to have occurred). To the appropriate effects, we inform you that in Spain the Control Authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and you can exercise your rights through the forms that this entity has authorized for this purpose and that are available in its electronic headquarters.
5.4.- How long can it take to process my application to exercise my rights?
The reference period is one month from receipt of your request. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The Controller shall inform the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, indicating the reasons for the delay.
5.5.- Will the exercise of these rights involve an expense for me?
The exercise of rights shall not entail any expense, except in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, in particular repetitive requests, the Controller may charge a fee to compensate for the administrative costs of dealing with the request or refusing to act (the fee may not involve additional revenue for the Controller, but must correspond effectively to the true cost of processing the request).